4. Job queue management¶
4.1. Job List¶
Jobs are listed in first screen when you click on jobs link in main backoffice view.
4.2. Job Details¶
On this view you may want to see job online, see associated service, or cancel the job (if possible).
- General Information
You can check general information about job here, such as :
- Associated Service
- Current Status
- Creation and last update date
- Associated client if job has been submitted by a registered user
- Email where notifications are sent
- Generated unique slug for this Job
- Current runner where job is actually run
- Generated command line where applicable for runner
- Job History
Retrieve here all logged events for this job, including administration message (may describe errors).
- Job Inputs
Designated inputs for this job
- Job Outputs
Current expected outputs